November 28, 2012

dance for me...

one of my favorite things about mclain is that he can entertain himself. it's nice to be able to brush my teeth, make a snack, fold those pesky towels or put his laundry away without having to take him with me or have him cry while i sneak away for a few seconds. but what i love most is sitting back and watching him entertain himself. watching him learn. those wheels are constantly in motion. and i love it.
he loves his buddies. he loves to stand. he loves to stand in his crib and pick-up his buddy, drop him and pick him up again and do it over and over and over.
 drop. pick-up. repeat.
drop. pick-up. repeat.
 
as he gets older, he gets wiser. he's trying new things. and we love watching him figure it out.
 
unfortunately, this new game does not allow me to reheat my coffee for the eighteenth time.
 
hugs and kisses~m, s, mc, b, b, m, t, b, n, m, bc and t


No comments:

Post a Comment