April 13, 2016

life lately -- spring 2016

just a few pictures of what our life looks like lately. 
spending our days reading our favorite books, playing at our favorite parks, eating our favorite food, playing with our favorite food, playing dinosaurs, reading about dinosaurs, watching shows about dinosaurs, enjoying the warmer weather and spending time with our favorite people.  




these are my people. we may not be smiling all the time or behaving all the time. sometimes we have a hard time sharing and there are moments we get frustrated, but these are my people and i am beyond thankful for our life, even when it's not all rainbows and unicorns. 

big hugs from us to you and yours~ m, s, mc, a + p

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad you blogged. I love seeing all those pics! I was literally just thinking to myself earlier this week that I was sad you aren't blogging as much as you used to!! Keep em coming:)

    ReplyDelete