December 30, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

getting christmas cards is one of my favorite things about the holidays. but this year, i was running behind and took our christmas card pictures on christmas eve. which at that point, was really just for me and not to be sent to others. i should probably download one of those cute seasonal to-do lists from pinterest to help me be more efficient with my time. this season can be so busy and a bit overwhelming. we did a lot of fun christmas activities this year, but not as much as i would have liked. i'm a to-do lister in my daily life, so why wouldn't i use a list to fit in as much christmas goodness as possible? did anyone get it all done before christmas? if so, teach me your ways.

here are a of my favorite pictures.
  

and i think this would have been the picture to make the cut.


now, i need to go browse pinterest in search of the perfect christmas to-do list....

merry belated christmas!
shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment